Thai Massage Circus
Osteo Thai training from the 28th of january until the 23rd of february 2024 in Laos
Nested between two rivers, the Circus land offers in February everything you can dream of:
Flowers, butterflies, sunny days, natural pools, shooting stars, bamboo shade, tropical fruits and an enchantress botanical garden.
Along the years, we built a tiny village with the help of Hill Tribe neighbours, using only traditional constructions and knowledge, including a Lao herbal steam sauna and a beautiful wooden Sala.
Our teaching program will explore different styles and tradition, and with the guidance of a team of experiences teachers, you will reveal the artist within. Since 2008, hundreds of students came from all over the world to study in depth Thai Massage and transform their practice. With time, “The Circus” became not only a renown Thai Massage course, but also a place for self-transformation and realisation.
Together as a tribe, what we really create is Connection.
Major Thai massage principles :
· Several highly experienced Thai and international Thai Massage masters and Yoga teachers.
· Palpatory anatomy workshop
· Applied anatomy to Thaï massage practice
· Types and classification of joints in the body
· Axes and movements of the major joints of the body.
· Spine particularities
Clinical approach :
· Indications and limits of Thaï massage practice
· Case studies in small groups
· Contribution from Thaï massagepoints therapy, Shiatsu and Traditionnal Chinese Medecine (TCM)
Thaï massage classical routine : a blessing or a curse ?
· Basic technics improvement and interest of the routine
· Free your hands and develop your own Thaï massage
Thai massage and pregnancy :
· Benefits and contraindication during pregnancy
· Specifics ailments (sciatica, circulatory problems, etc).
What can we learn from osteopathy ?
· Concept of general free osteopatic treatment
· Internal organs routine
· Cracking or not cracking?
Thai flying circus pratice and acro yoga work shops